- Complementary Healthcare1000 Valley Forge Circle #105
King of Prussia, Pa 19406484-392-7023
- Mon10am - 6pmTue12pm - 7pmWed10am - 6pmThu12pm - 7pmFri10am - 3pm*By appointment only
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Tag Archives: nausea
Cancer treatments can cause a variety of other side effects that also need to be addressed. More and more research is showing acupuncture as a viable option for additional pain management for those receiving chemotherapy or surgery and for the common side effects those treatments can bring. These side effects can include neuropathy, dry mouth, constipation, anxiety, and nausea.